Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Year Dat I Had Change
















Hey I wan to tell dat is This year 2008 in school everything change .. when after may or mid-year exams .. suddenly .. my fren told me dat i hav bcome fit n weight loss n luk gud.. wow ... is it ? i ask myself haha ... but i dun think so .. but ... getting more n more n MORE people said de same thing 2 me ... even an foodstall canteen auntie , mom frens , old frens ,my sisters frens ask me n so on ...I cant believe ... r they sure? but when i luk into de mirror .. wif my sharp Dragonball hair haha .. i compare my old foto ................... (*0*) OMG .. it realli change alot i was total shock .. cant believe it .... i was a potato or tomato actually n then transform to a carrot ...? gosh ..If my Fren didnt told me my appearance i m now .. i will still dunno n didnt find out haha ....thanx 2 my fren .. i hav cherish dat moment when my frens told me i hav change alot of my appearance ... damnthen many of my friend girls ask me how i do it ? i jus tell them my story .... i start my exercise on November 2007 till now ... 2008 i Join aLot of activities like track n field , sports day n when free i run at school field n exercise n gym at nite keep o doing non give up then later .....after de mid year on july n august my fren told me i gettin more n more fit now but i dun think so u know ? i think is still not enough ... not complete ... now i hav join Fitness Club to build a better self for real :D but now de funny is i hav aLot of Big Shirts now .. i think it is time for Garage Sale haha ... maybe ... neHH .... so finally i hav change ... im veri happy now .. i have wait for years finallly i earn it .. dis is worth n also dis is de las yr of my school i hav gud luk haha jk im not showing off jus wanna express my feelings im veri happy ... wat i have done :D n dis achievement oso i hav put an effort like i admire a person (sumone u like de most n hav a crush) n i need 2 change myself n dats how i do .. i never back down n never quit .. so My Friends dis is wat i xpress .. u guys oso can do it .. evrryone can do it hahah sure 100% sure so bye bye dis is jus de beginning :D