Saturday, May 29, 2010

Im Going to Take One Soon ~

From When im a Kid Till Now ...
im still using The tity whinny Turtle Brunet
but in Office use The wireless Wi-Fi
then now ... im going for The What they call it
the "B-Mobile ZOOM! Broadband" ...
Here ... What im gonna Subscribe

Im Going to Take The Zoom Lite

why?

Bcos im just For Chattin ,Facebooking
upload images, Blogging n Do some Downloads ..

The Guy said if im mostly do on Downloads then Go for The Unlimited
btw i Think Lite is Enough for My Standard
and i prefer Monthly Payment not Like Prepaid

Now They are Offering For The Prepaid Budget Version
and its sounds boring for me Really Boring ...

Like i wanna Keep On Recharge my Credit when im doing my Surfing

how if im out of credit when i hav emergency for my project searchin resource in Google?

emergency for ppl who wan to break up wif u in the MSN then suddeny TILT

and The Worst Grocery Indian Shop didnt sell this

Then Owh Your Hot GirlFriend is Gone

Nex time You saw her u Call her "Hi Ex!"

Jeez Sucks

HAHaHA
Is Real
so How About You ?
You want Prepaid?

Okay Here Their Promo



Here The Flyer From a Hardworking Bruneian Malay Guy
why i mention he is hardwork?
Cos when everybody were watchin the Crowd on de stage
and The Chicks in The B-Mobile red Uniform doing nothin but daydreaming ,
maybe they are sick by de crowd ,

and this guy come to me n intro their new offer
I can Tell You Honestly
For Thousand of Years im Living Here
I already didnt see a very HArdworking Local Malay
Like This B-Mobile Guy
Explain all From A-Z

So.....
It is Rare like a Fossil o whatever

He ask Me Am I Interest for The Offer ,I Say Yeap
i wouldnt say No
"i Respect Him"
Cos im Happy Bcos of His Smile n Nice Entertain

For Others*Refer The Other Staffs* ...
DayDreaming Again
See The Crowd
Talk Their Own Privacy wif de Chicks again*jus My Guess*
Bla Bla Bla
Compare Your Axx My AXX
Bla Bla

but ,
the worst thing is ....
i didnt hav de time to Take a Pic of Him
hahaha
Jus to Promote Him
LOL
Nvm i still remember his Face . Will See You Again Boy , Keep Up de Good Job


My Favourite Maria Local artist is On The
Stage
U are Better Than Everyone ~!
Go for The Best
Get Out Of my Face ZulF
LOL

Only $99 bucks For All The Package Include The Pocket Modem + Starter Pack+ $4 Top Up Card ...

The PROMO says
YES !?

I Say
"NO!"

hahahaha

Here Thats The Thing Im Talkin about Jus Now About
The "Recharge" or WHatever u say "Top Up"
When Youre going zero Credit ,
u need this
i Think is Not worth
like u didnt use for One day or maybe 3days

And u Have Waste The Credit$$$

This Promo is Not worth , for those who think this is Cheap

Then
THINK AGAIN

If Then
Still Cheap For You

Then
Youre Rich guy
Just like Simon Cowell

No Contract. No Wire. No Worries
WTF
Btw B-Mobile One More

No Improve

For What?

IT Service n Complain

FOR

Internet Cos it is Very SLOW aahh
like The Both Turtle inside the Flyer

Get Out of That ROCKET TURTLE~!!
YOUR still NOT At That LeveL~

LOL

End of The Line

I Prefer Monthly Payment !
:D