Friday, July 15, 2011

I Have The Best Royale Happy Birthday To MySelf Wif Families ,Friends & Facebookers


"ALL HAIL TO THE KING(Of Me)"

King Speech:

Today
15.7.2011

Is a Day
The Whole
Brunei
Celebrate
The Birthday
Wif
Me & The King!

The 29th Sultan Of Brunei
(Kind Hearted King)

I Wish
You
Happy Birthday
Your Majesty !
*Salute*


Wheres Brunei?
Here you Go Mate !


I Woke Up at 10AM
Sharp

(The So Called
Cock "KOK-KOK-KOK" Me Up)
Neh.. jus kidding
lol

Drink a Cup
of
Coffee
For
Morning Energize

Doing Exercise and Gym
For Restore My Muscles & Strength


Clean My Messy Room
For Better Space


Blogging
For
2New
Posts


Facebooking
To
SEE
Who
Greet Me

On My WALL

LOL
(In The Birthday, Always Have The Most Post ever Had,Love It)


At 2pm
Harry Potter
Celebrate
Birthday Wif Me
(Watch Movie)



Walking
In
the Shopping Mall
looking
at
The
Giordano
Goes Nuts

Lots Of Indon
or
some low end people
Grab
The Lousy
Rejected
Jeans
*i Think So*
cos it cost 9.90
so it is $10
(This Ppl jus Cant Get Enuf)


Put Some
Shades
or
What u Called"SUN-GLASSES"
On .


Take Some
Pix
Of
Myself
Be PhotoGenic .
My New Tee
"You Cant See Me-John Cena FTW"
(Thats T-Shirt ,is a Present From ma Parents)
THE
T-SHIRT
IS
ORIGINAL ONE



Night-time
I Have a
Great Dinner
Wif My
Families
In a Thailand Restaurant

Wow
My Birthday Goes
INTERNATIONAL


Bcos
On
My Advance
Birthday
i was
Celebrated
In

a Korean Restaurant
Wif
Friends!


Just Simply Nice!

Tonight
In
a Thailand Restaurant
Wif
Families
(I Love Thai Food
They Are
3S
Spicy
Sweet
Sour)

Tell ya,
it is a Great Food
Love It.
(Look at My Baby Niece !
Shes Cute
Isnt She?)

I Do Enjoy
Wif My Families


After I Blew My Candles
Birthday CHOCOLATE Cake
(Im Love Dying for Chocos)

&
Destroy It

And Make
The
Best Wishes
That
No One
Wish
Before
(lol.. Wad m i talkin abt )

We
Go To
The Capital City
a.k.a
Bandar Seri Begawan

See the
Crowded
Night Market

Then To
The Waterfront
(Got No Nothing to See There)


wow
see That ?
It is
a
Full Moon
In My Birthday Again
(How Great is That :D )

You Know
it is
Quiet
Traffic Jam
When
Come
&
Go Home


Heading Home ~
(Still Got Lots of Cars To The Night Market)


After That All
Today
15.7.11

is
a
Awesome Day

I Love My Birthday!

Thanks To
My Families
&
Friends

You Are The Best !

Thanks

Good Bye
See YA Nex Time

Good Day!