Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Own a Samsung Galaxy S2 Now !


Sometimes
you
need
to change taste


not
just
Apple
or
The same
Phone u using

And


oww
YESSH!

I had own
This Monster
few weeks
ago

It is so powerful
and
Fast
Like Hell

(The Original Bag)

Everything is Brilliamt
Perfect

All The People
Saying
Are
Absolutely
Right

(The Free Stuff)

Its is Everything

I feel Like a Billionaire
Right
Now.


So now
Im
one Of Them
Android
Soldier
lol


The Only Problem
is
The Battery
only
can las 1 day


Need to Buy
a
Portable
BAttery Charger
Like This
Usefull

Own
a
Smartphone
of course
u need to go
Online Yeh!

That is The LIFE Yo!

not
jus
stay there
do nothing
lols


am i right ya ?

Next Year
will
Target
The Top Phone
Between
Samsung
&
Apple


Cos
This 2
are
The Greatest
of all
Now

But
Samsung
jus
Hit The Bomb
&
Ripped
Off
Apple
Apart
This Year.


See
What
The Apple
Old Fart

Steve Jobs
Planning nex Year
for His
I-Phone5

If This
is
How I-Phone5
Looks Like
I will b Quiet Disappointing

Cos It Looks
1.)Ugly
2.)Unstylish
3.)Budget Design
4.)Sucks

Why wanna own
a Phone
which is like
Previous
I-Phone
3GS?



Top10 Stubborn People-Steve Jobs

He
Spoiled
The Name
of
I-Phone
*Shame*

U Deserved
de Defeat
Stubborn-Head~

Seriously
If both
Are awesome
Then
i Own
Both
of Them lol

This
is
no kidding yo

Give urself
a Good Applause
Always
:D
*Cos we hav Done Enough HArd Work*

So See You
Guys Nex time
&
Bye Bye
:D