Monday, July 11, 2011

I Ran The Race That Cares



In The Newspaper
i Replied:
"Ur Welcome" lol

I Love The T-Shirt

It Was a
Great
SUNDAY
Early-Morning

We Arrived There
at
Around
5.40am


Almost To The Stadium


See Whose Here?
Is ME Yo!
LoL

Jerich Chen is Here
The RunningMAN


Im Number 29

Running The 10KM

The Number 10km
Looks Fine

Its Tough Yo!
*lol*

The Certificate Of Marathon

Actually This is Not Mine
(My mom's One)

Wheres My one ?
They Wrong Spelling
my Name

Such a Simple Job

Cant Do it Well?

Kinda a Bit Upset


:(

They Promise me
They Will Call Me
Once its Done & Reprint

They ask Me
Which Branch
i Would
Like To collect
The Cert


Of Course
i Chose
The Nearest One

But Yesterday
i was
Received a SMS
From Them


And
Then They
Ask Me
To Collect
At
Their Main Headquarter

My Gosh
This is Bull Sh*T

The Place
is Far
And
Will Waste
Much Time
To Go There .

WtF ..
Really
WtF...

:D

Btw I really
enjoy
the Run

well
Hopes Everything
goes Well

And
Have A Great Day

See Ya Nex Time
Bye
:D